Some big changes are happening in my
life right now. I am moving across the country today and starting fresh. And by
fresh, I mean I even got rid of my mattress. That’s about as fresh as it gets.
I won’t lie, it is absolutely terrifying. I am moving to a place where the only
people I know are the people I am moving with, so it’s going to be new. I’m
used to being able to roll a dice and know which family member I’m going to go
see because they are all within an hour of me.
With
that said though, if there was ever a time for me to start over, it would be
now. I’m single, and 22ish with a lot of things from my past that have broken
me. It’s time for me to heal, and to learn who I am without a husband, or a
dying relative that I’m responsible for. I have sacrificed so much to get to
where I am today that I owe it to myself to take a break and actually live, and
to heal.
So, while this
might be terrifying, and this might end up being the biggest mistake of my
life, it’s my mistake to make, and my life to decide where I want it to go.
Texas is a huge change for me, but it could be just the change I need. And, who
knows, maybe I’ll meet some neighbor named Big-T and have a Home Improvement
relationship over the fence with them. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment